CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

More About Tom

Okay, so back the first of November I brought up Tom (still not his real name), and said he 'seemed kind of milk toast.' Like Elizabeth Bennett in P&P, I find myself being forced to eat my words. Tom and I have talked nearly every day since that last post, and he's far from milk toast- he just takes a while to warm up and feel comfortable. I quite rather like his personality. He is intelligent, funny, patient, and he gets my sense of humor. I have really enjoyed getting to know him, and I've finally reached the point where I believe him that he's not going to dirty talk me- and it's only taken 3 months for him to convince me of this! Damn you loser guys for causing me to distrust guys so much!

So, technically it's now Saturday morning but I'm still calling it Friday. Monday of this week, we finally met, and I must say, I like him even better in person. We met up at Temple Square and then walked over to Squatter's Pub and Brewery for a late dinner. Hahaha- kind of funny I know but the food's pretty good and the table near the fireplace was perfect after a cold walk. Then on Wednesday, we met up again- for lunch.

Yes, I definitely like him. Here's the best proof I can give you. I have a little saying I quote frequently- 'Boys lie and I have yet to find an honest man.' For years I've called the male species boys, guys, jerks, doohas, and some other things, but other than pointing out random men to make a comment about, I've never before called a guy, especially one I'm interested in, a man until Tom! Tuesday morning, my sister asked me if he was cute and I told her he's 20 years too old and 40 years too young to be called cute at this point so no he is not cute but he is definitely a handsome man. That took her by surprise- me too! I think I may have found a man!

0 comments:

Post a Comment