CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2020

How I Interact With Cops During the Rona-tine

About a month ago, I got into a fender bender. It sucked but oh well- what's done is done and no one was hurt. So, we sit and wait like 45 minutes for the cops to show up because this is a smaller city and there aren't a ton of cops here so when there's more than one accident or vehicle receiving a citation, the more recent accident sits and waits. B happened to be with me this day. While we were waiting we were reminiscing about the time I was fake arrested by the good looking cop, how the boy I stabbed in HS became a cop and somehow we became friends in the end, and how awkward it would be if it was my friend's husband who came to our accident scene. We were also lamenting our now cancelled plans to go for hot pot. While we were having these in depth conversations, I watched as the cop car pulled up. Holy magundy! The cop in the passenger seat was dang good looking!! I told B she should look at him but by the time she did, he had already donned his Rona mask for safety purposes. When he came to talk with us about the accident, I asked him to pull his mask down. B was mortified. The cop was confused. I told him I wanted my friend to see his face, so he took his mask off for about two seconds and smiled as he put the mask back in place. I said, "See- isn't he adorable?!?" B was ready to kill me as she rolled her eyes and said, "Yes Meams, he's adorable!"

I still got a ticket. I'm losing my touch. Maybe I look old enough no to come across as a cougar. I hope not! Flirting and getting out of stuff is one of the few benefits I have in life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment