Wednesday, August 25, 2010
The best flirt....EVER!
I have a friend that I absolutely adore! Why? Because he is so darn cute, and fun, and witty, and cute, and fun! And he's safe. What do I mean by safe? He is someone I'd never date but he's a fun guy to flirt with. I met Ammon 4 roommates ago. A group of my friends and I were at a cheap all night restaurant in the wee hours of the morning and he was our waiter. I flirted with him shamelessly and he flirted right back. I somehow managed to get him to do a fully clothed table dance for me much to the embarrassment of all of my friends, male and female. I told you we shamelessly flirted with one another. Another time, I got him to back his bum into the hand of my embarrassed friend that had admired his bum but was too shy to talk to him much less try to flirt with him. Hahaha- if you're shy and don't want to be forced out of your comfort zone don't tell me what you'd like to do to my flirt buddy because I may try to make it happen for you if he's game! Over the years, he's moved around to various restaurants. You'd think I was stalking him- I promise I'm not! Everytime I see him, we just flirt like crazy again. As I've introduced him to my friends and cousin, they to get all twitterpated over his cuteness and his impressive flirting skills! My last roommate was going to be a gaming buddy with him, and my cousin wants a NCMO with him. I could understand why! He really is good looking- tall, dark hair, muscular, great smile, nice full lips that just look like they need to be kissed! Plus he has a deeper voice that you can just listen to for hours on end. You talk to him for a few minutes and you feel like you're old friends and that he really might ask you out before you part ways! His one major flaw? He's atheist, or was it agnostic! And that is why for me, he's safe! Every girl should have an Ammon in her life to practice her flirting, to be made to feel attractive no matter her size or appearance, and because he's just so darn cute and loveable. Please just leave me my Ammon and go find your own- that's all I ask!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment