CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Thing About Accents

Not all accents are created equal. A cockney accent, the technical support Indian guy, and the Chinese restaurant guy asking me about chickie fry rice, the tatted up Mexicali's at the place I get my horchata, and the Middle Eastern dishwashers at the JSMB- those are not what I consider great or remotely sexy accents.

But gimme a man with a rich baritone voice, or a mellow, somewhat gravelly voice and I'm interested. Add a British, Scottish, Irish, or true southern accent (not to be confused with a hillbilly accent)- like you'd hear in Georgia or South Carolina and I all but melt!

That would totally explain the crush I have on a man I've never met, that's 20 years older than me, and lives in Georgia. I'm not totally crazy though- I know what he looks like and I know him professionally. He's a good egg, and he has a weird crush on me too- it's all good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment