I just recently realized how big a dill hole Kurt Bestor is, and that got me to thinking... I dated a guy once that was stuck in the same weird fashion time warp like Kurt Bestor is living in. And I got to thinking about how big a dill hole the guy I dated turned out to be.
And so from that, I thought of some very important dating rules, or advice if you'd rather, that may prove very helpful:
1. NEVER date a guy with Kurt Bestor hair.
2. Never date a guy whose mother has keys to his house, and you should publicly denounce him if his key-toting mommy does his house cleaning for him!
3. NEVER date a divorced father that doesn't have custody of his kids! And shun him if he makes up excuses for why he can't afford to try to be a part of their lives.
4. Never date a guy that names your babies and plans your entire relationship before your first date- he's either a weird player or just weird. Either way, he lacks staying power, common sense, and isn't really grounded in the real world.
I had way more and far more brilliant ideas last night when I woke up to pee at 3am, but I blame my forgetfulness on the codeine laced cough syrup I'm currently taking. No worries, I'll have more brilliant rules soon enough!
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment