So, remember the crazy guy that went to Finland? I broke up with him EIGHT different times before he finally accepted that I'd broken up with him. Well, the newest guy is going on breakup number THREE!
I'm not sure exactly what it is I'm doing or more specifically, not saying to have these guys think I'm not really breaking up with them. I'd think my saying, "I don't see myself marrying you so I don't see what the point is on our continuing to waste eachother's time by continuing to date." Did that really leave any doubt in his mind? Did my saying, "Since I've already said I don't see myself marrying you, is there really a reason why we would pretend to date exclusively when I just told you I don't want to date you?"
Occasionally, I do try to not be my fun-loving mean self that takes great delight in shredding the male ego by verbally castrating him. But when trying to be kind about it, the male patheticness seems to come out of the closet, and let me tell you it is a powerfully annoying and truly laughable yet unnerving force to reckon with.
The only thing that can make that kind of pathetically desperate lack of self-conidence worse is when the guy is or tries to be emotionally manipulative. That my friends is the worst schmuck of all, and the most difficult to get rid of. Why? Because the only way to get rid of the little freak show is to be rude and mean and hurtful but they can read your intentions and do everything they can to put off the inevitable, even if it means your trying to avoid them, being short with them, or ignoring them in hopes of their disappearing. These boys, for truly they are men in age only, are masters at riding on that Drama Llama, and they hope you'll join them, or at least pity them enough to keep them around.
Do NOT fall for it! Stay on target. Be strong. If you remember nothing else of what I tell you, remember this one little phrase I love to say: Boys lie and I have yet to find an honest man. If he seems too good to be true, he is. If your gut tells you this amazing guy is full of crap even though he's done nothing to indicate this might be true, trust your gut. There's a reason they talk about Woman's Intuition and never mention man's! I'm just saying!
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment